About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

A lovely Mädchentraum coat to acompany me on Januarys tasks

Hello everyone,

my search for clothes is going great - yesterday I picked up this beautiful coat from Mädchentraum in Cologne.


Now I just need to think about a dress and shoes to go with it! You have something I really really should wear on tv and for my next shooting? Get in touch ;-) Has to match with the coat off course!

Mädchentraum is a very cute, cosy and small shop run by Anne with a selection of her beautiful designs and yummy cookies and Glühwein at that day!


Anne from Mädchentraum, me and JessiJane from the Classy-style.com Blog. Anne is publishing special offers for Xmas so you better check her out on Facebook to catch them. Oh and she also has "Rock n Hair" in her shop, so if you wanna buy pretty clothes for yourself or someone you love you can also check out the book :-) Seems that my face gets to see more cool places than the rest of me ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen