About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011

And I have nothing to wear! Ich hab nichts anzuziehen!

Hello everyone,

I will be filming again in January and I need a nice dress! It´s a bit hard this time!

1. It has to be from Europe or Iam afraid it won´t reach me on time!
2. Must be a day dress. Nobody will believe that I walk around all day in a sparkly little silk number.
3. No summer dress as I could possibly freeze :-D It will be goddamn January after all!!!
4. It has to look damn good on me. It will be a  one week long mini-series in a news magazine so there will be constant flashbacks of me wearing the dress. Like 4 times a week. And possible sell like sliced bread.

So you are a designer or retailer and have a dress perfect for me? Or you have an idea were I can find something great? Get in touch for some extreme promo treatment :-)
***********************
Hallo an alle,

Ich filme im Januar wieder und brauche ein schönes Kleidchen! Diesmal ist das nicht so einfach!

1. Es sollte aus Europa kommen, damit ich es auch noch pünktlich zum drehen da habe!
2. Ich brauche ein Tageskleid. Keiner nimmt mir ab das ich den ganzen Tag in einem glitzernden Seidenkleid rummlaufe.
3. Kein Sommerkleid, sonst erfriere ich womöglich :-D Es ist ja im Januar!!!
4. Es muss an mir verdammt gut aussehen, da es sich um eine 1 wöchige Miniserie handelt, also gibt es dann ständig Flashbacks von mir in diesem Kleid. So etwa 4 Mal die Woche. Und sich möglicherweise wie geschnitten Brot verkaufen.

Ihr seid ein Designer oder ein Shop der das perfekte Kleid dafür habt? Oder ihr habt ne Idee wo ich schauen könnte? Meldet euch für eine extrem-Promo Aktion :-)

To wear nothing is not an option.......
Garnichts anzuziehen ist keine Option......

3 Kommentare:

  1. Mit einem Kleid kann ich leider nicht dienen und mir fällt spontan auch niemand ein... falls Du aber noch Verwendung für ein schönes Schmuckstück oder Accessoire zum Kleid hast, kannst Dich gerne melden...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Kennen Sie Heyday Clothing?

    http://www.heydayonline.co.uk/default/womens-clothing/womens-dresses/mary-dresses

    Ich liebe der Mary Kleid und habe zwei, rot und grun. Sehr schon!

    (Tut mir leid fur meine deutsch, ich habe viele vergessen!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Klara, ich komme evt. auf dich zurück wenn ich weiss wie das Kleid aussehen wird.

    Up Toon Girl, I checked out the Mary dress but while the bust would fit fine it is way too big in the waist for me and a belt won´t work with the style :-(

    AntwortenLöschen