About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011

Yummy Advent...

Hello everyone,

this weekend I was packing things for my shooting next week and went to the X-Mas market with John to eat grilled sausages and drink hot Honey Wine. Yummy! And because it is the third advent and we baked a second load of butter cookies yesterday we had a nice desert waiting for us at home...
Buttercookies topped with nuuuuuuuuts!!!!! (I am nuts for nuts) Cinemon Stars and some pumpkin pie that I still had in my freezer. All made from scratch by yours truely :-) I love Xmas time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen