About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

I told ya I am back ;-)

Hello everyone,

I was happy to get the photo I posted earlier today.... and I am amazed that I can post even more from the same shoot so quickly <3
 I truely long for warmer days and it´s only the start of December!
 you wonder how we achieved this effect? Well, we had an assistant throw water at me. Believe me it´s not easy to resist the reflex to blink in that moment :-)
 You already saw this dress on RTL and you can get your own one custom made here: http://de.dawanda.com/shop/fraeuleinwunder right now even 12% cheaper!!! Take the chance!

It was warm enough to do a quick out door shooting as well! This is the dress I wore when filming for WDR earlier this year. You can get it here: http://shop.strato.de/epages/15053214.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15053214/Products/pug140/SubProducts/pug140-0004 Unlike is having some great offers due to X-Mas time so even if you don´t end up buying this one Iam sure you´ll make another bargain, so you should stop by in any case ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen