About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Herr Mann the puppy strikes again

Hello everyone,

yesterday I had a lovely evening at the Nomi Burlesque"London Import" Show. It is very unlikely for me and John to stay up long, but we stayed until after 2 in the morning and completely over slept the day. I have no idea how we shall fall asleep again in an hour to get up tomorrow morning...

Anyway I got a lovely new photo from my shooting with R. Scneider Digital pictureworld featuring my little puppy today...
I´m wearing a vintage suit that I got off ebay reeeeeally cheap two years ago or so! More pictures will follow soon!

I am about to plan more shootings, so if you´re interested in taking my picture - just let me know :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen