About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 30. Januar 2012

Random things I bought for shootings....

Surprisingly cheap feather fans! We´ll see how the quality is once I get them. As long as they don´t fall apart during the shooting I will be happy. Plus there is a lovely pink petticoat I can match them with... still need matching heels and a fascinator and Iam ready to go!

 What´s more to add than that LOVE them!
I actually plan to use that Ukulele in "real life", too. I want to learn how to play "Happy Birthday" based on the fact that I had  my birthday last week and that there are 16 other January babies were I work! I´m zero musical, but I heard it´s the easiest to learn instrument. We´ll see...
 Corset Boulevard had a sale on ebay. Not comparable with a custom made corset, but hey, it´ll be nice for a shooting! I have the green version and I ordered a different blue one as well.
Extensions! If your hair colour is goddamnf*ckingred and you only find hair pieces as Karneval approaches go for it!!! I can extend my hair to almost Waist lenght now!

Only thing missing.... the photographer! All but my dirndl shooting got postphoned so far which is extremely boring and frustrating!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen