About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 25. Februar 2012

Swatches & Review New P2 Eye Shadows & Nail polish

Hello everyone,

John went to the mall with me today to buy more X-Box Games. Meanwhile I stopped by the local DM and realized... They have the new P2 eye shadows and nailpolishes!!! I took along a few and here are some swatches!


P2 Brilliant Shine Eye Cream Cheeky Copper, P2 Brilliant Shine Eye Cream  Bombastic Blue, P2 Cosmic Dream Eye Shadow Dreamy Venus (picture below from left to right)

Brilliant Shine Eye Cream: Don´t let the name fool you. it is not that creamy at all (thank goodness! No smearing and getting to places it is not supposed to go.). It is very smudgeproof, intensive colors and water resistant. I already want MORE!

Cosmic Dream Eye Shadow: The colors are not as intense as the eye cream, but Iam confident in them.Will have to test them with an eyemake up. The colours are pretty, a glittery highlighter and a mauve and complimenting choclatish color. Can´t wait to play with it.


P2 Last Forever Nail Polish Secret Charm: Not too impressed. I needed to put maaaany layers on my nails to make it less stripe-y. Originally I considered it as nail-polish to use for shootings when Iam not doing something pin up-y because for pin up off course red polish is a must. With the 10.000.000 layers on it it looks far from natural though and I do not like this one.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen