About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 9. März 2012

Blog TV anyone?


I am playing with the thought of doing occasional episodes of Blog TV. I’d do things such as answering (appropriate) questions, hairstyling tips, make up tips and whatever comes to mind. Maybe I could even do broadcasts from shootings or something like that if my photographers like the idea or interview lovely people I visit?! I don’t know. The question is: Would you actually watch that? Should I do a test run some time? On the weekend maybe? Or totally bin it? Would more than 2 people watch it? Would you liked themed episodes such as “Let’s only speak in rhymes” or “The fashion episode”? If so: Should I set a theme before I start or shall we do a vote at the beginning?

Any requests for topics you’d like me to discuss or/and tutorials you’d like to see? Otherwise I’ll just sit there with a straight face, plocking the ukulele that I didn’t get to practice on lately and read manuals of random things to you in languages I do not understand.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen