About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 10. März 2012

Moi + Schmitt und Schäfer = totally woman

Hello everyone,

it was Dezember and by accident I read on the Schmitt und Schäfer Facebook Site that they are looking for new faces to photograph their Dirndl collection with. Because I LOVE Dirndls, I applied, but didn´t expect much of an outcome. However quickly afterwards I got message that IAM IN, if I had time that is. Well, I had and so I found myself in Stuttgart in January to shoot with them for their collection "Totally woman", a great theme shooting that proofs that there is just nothing more flattering than Dirndls for everyone! No, there really isn´t an excuse to say "I don´think a Dirndl would look good on me". You just have to try - and you´ll find out it does :-)





4 Kommentare: