About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 11. März 2012

My beautifull bargains...


 Hello everyone, 

I am a girl and bargain hunter. Well, you know that and as most of you are girls as well you understand my excitement ;-) Everyone else: Patience ;-)


A Lovely US 60s dress in my fave color. I hope it arrives soon and does not get lost!!! 

Cake hairclips by Now Voyager. They were like 6 BP each. I already have one I knew I get something fab and yummy! Can´t wait to shoot with them! 
And I´ve been looking for a sheer blouse forever! Next night out will see me either with a corset or a black bra underneath it! Got it at Orsay for 15 €
And today I found a vintage mirror and brush set with a cute asian scenery on it´s back for only 10€! The brouch on the left was just 2€ and the calendar was prized down from 4,50€ to 4€.

Me happy :-)
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen