About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

I am so tired!!!

Hello everyone,

Right now I am so damn tired! Since Monday I could´t sleep in a row anymore. I keep on waking up in the middle of the night scared that I do not hear my alert clock (it didn´t ring on Sunday for the Shooting, that evil thing) and I feel like I stressed myself out too much during vacation because I kept on working on new shooting outfits every day. I almost fell asleep in my lunch break today!

Yet the show has to go on and I hope to get a bit rest on the weekend. You could sing me a mental lullaby in... Let´s say half an hour or send a hug my way so I might sleep non-stop from than until 6 in the morning. I can need every bit of positivity right now.

Good night - hopefully!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Warm milk with honey can do wonders if you drink it in the evening. Hope you had a good night!

    AntwortenLöschen