About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 3. März 2012

Tested: Alverde Modern Art Limited Edition and P2 Brilliant Shine Eye Cream

Hello everyone,

I bought new make up this week so I did a test make up today..... What I used for the make up: P2 Eye Souffle (discontinued), P2 Brilliant Shine Eye Cream cheeky copper, Alverde New Red Blush, Lipstick Trendy Coral

Swatches Alverde Modern Art Limited Edition: Blush Shocking Pink, Blush New Red, Lipstick Trendy Coral.

What can I say... I love the Alverde blushes (super pigmented, can also be used for photoshootings!!!), the lipstick and the P2 Brilliant Shine eye cream and will use it often!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh fein! Liebe deine Tests! Wünsche Dir eine wunderbares Wochenende!!

    AntwortenLöschen