About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 13. April 2012

Is the day over yet???

Welcome to the Sicko-Diaries.....

Beeing sick I have soooooooo much time!

I feel my cold is getting better, but than that could be because I drug myself with Wick Medi Night every evening. The sniffling is way less, yet my nose hurts when I get into the cold or dry air. I have an energy overflow right now though.

I had to leave home for a little while to buy food and more Medi Night drugs (seriously, they should sponsor my blog), did the laundry, brought out the trash, watched a few episodes of Dexter Season 1... and now Iam bored. I don´t dare doing much more and risk a throw back. Yet this day is still sooooooooooo long!!!

On the bright site I found that the Schmitt and Schäfer Collection photo is featured on the Dirndl Website www.lawango.com <3 Yay!!!!! I guess this means the Promo-Season has started!!! :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen