About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012

Filming "ungeschminkt" a short movie featuring the most marvelour delirious dream ever

a snapshot I managed to do during a filming
break... I hope for some movie stills that show the
full outfit ;-) I made the hat myself

Hello everyone,
I just spent the Sunday night filming for the short movie „ungeschminkt“(in English that would be “unadorned”). 

As you can imagine I am verrrrryyyyy tired. 

But hey, I don’t do night things that often (the last time I did a filming thing at night was 2 years ago) so I can justify doing something that crazy. We filmed in a small circus tent and it was so cold!!! You can’t imagine how much we appreciated the assistants with warm blankets that stood there ready to throw them over us whenever we had a little break. Not to mention the biiiig buffet and grilled sausages! Probably the best buffet I ever had at a shooting/film set ever.

I really can’t wait for the movie to come out because what I saw of it so far looked fab! I just don’t recommend to watch it if you are afraid of clowns because the part with me is in a circus with TONS of clowns :-) Or maybe it is worth it to overcome your fear of clowns to see me hula hoop and madly jump around shaking all I’ve got (cause I am not sure you can call it dancing)?! It will be worth it because it’s some damn crazy stuff going on in that tent – you gonna love it.
The movie is due to be finished in July and will possibly tour some short movie festivals, possibly tv – you never know. I’d totally see it suit the program of ARTE.
I will keep you updated when I know WHERE you will be able to see it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen