About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

Getting in the mood...

for the short movie I will be part of tomorrow.... I will be in a circus scene hula hooping my little ass off...




The outfit I prepared.... Sort of Moulin Rouge meets Belly Dance. A real pain to hula hoop in as I don´t have as much control as I usually have, but.... gotta look good ;-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi! I found you through Diary of a Vintage Girl and I just loved your blog! This red outfit is really beautiful, I loved the combination of red and black. Good luck tomorrow ;)

    AntwortenLöschen