About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 15. September 2012

Dear Fall Break, please come quick!!!!

Hello everyone,
I am planning to travel to Stockholm again and unlike the journey I planned last February it is going to happen. Yay! The flight is booked, the room is booked (we will stay in an ecological village just outside of Stockholm - whatever that is :-D) and I booked our tickets to go to the Burlesquefestival at the 13th of October. How lovely is that! This year I can actually go watch it (the last time I was so sad I couldn´t!) 

Those of you that know me know I already carefully plan my shopping route in Södermalm and select the museums we go to (basically we were in almost all museums so this is tough!). I have an eye on the ghostwalk and hope they do an English edition when I am there (I understand Swedish. But only if you talk verrrrry slow with me, John doesn´t. So it beeing in English would help a lot.)

4 more weeks to go!!!! I already buy my outfits for then. While I never managed scheduling a shooting there (and believe me I tried in the past, but found no one that wanted to) I am sure we will take a lot of candids while running around :-D

I am going! I am going! Yay!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen