About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Me loves the new What Katie did things! F/W 12

Hello everyone,

What Katie did is one of my favourite British vintage inspired lingerie designers (along with Kiss me Deadly) and they just released some new things. LOVELY THINGS!!! Here are some of my favourites!


New in the cabaret line! A sheer peach and black bustier and a lovely sheer girdle! While neither the bustier or the bra comes in my size (ONE SIZE too small! Darn!) the girdle is something I will keep my eyes on. But hey, if the bustiers and the bra are sucessfull they maybe extend the sizes a bit, huh? There is also a Waspie to go with the bra, but it is not my cup of tea - I prefer the girdle :-)


 I really love the Clarice sets (left and right side) in eau de nil color. Again this is something I hope to be sucessfull so they extend the sizes. If so the tap pants and bullet bra set would be something I REALLY need. In the middle you see one of the Lulu sets. It got a revamp. I am not sure what they revamped, but I own it in both the underwire bra version and the bullet bra version (see here) from the old design. It is  georgous. seriously. And I have no doubt so is the revamped version!

POLKA DOTTED stockings are my fave in their new hosiery collection!!!! MUST be included in my next WKD order!

And if you are German and have no credit card I am sure parts of the new things will show up at Ars Vivendi and Gothesque.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen