About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012

For the one that has every thing...

Hello everyone,

Just a little promo for an upcoming Zombie Pin up Calendar by die Elster that includes me as well.

With Xmas just around the corner this  could be the VERY thing to give the strange lady or gentlemen in your life that has everything else already :-) Once it is online for sale (on Halloween) I will make sure to post a link to it. Just in case the apocalypso is not beeing danced in December 2012 you really should consider starting 2013 with undead chicks... ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen