About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012

Stockholm candids!

Conflict management in the Army Museum/Stockholm
Conflict Management Failed!
A snow owl at Skansen
Beautiful Old Town
posting Facebook Statuses. Lol.
Devoted to fashion My rain cape
matched the color of my nose

Red nose and self made dress at the
Stockholm Burlesque Festival
vintage shopping!

Reindeer! Not looking the way
I thought itwould.
Safran Cheesecake

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen