About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

When we arrived the ground was muddy, when we left it was hard as stone...

Hello everyone,

Wu and Sari are sitting on a tree... Making off shot
Yesterday I had my first shooting in 2013 and it was verrrrrry cold..... However despite -4°C we managed to do almost all the outfits I had brought along (We attempted the last outfit, but than it started to turn really windy and we had to call it a day. But 5 out of 6 outfits (including my coat. 4 out of 5 if we don´t include the coat) is pretty much amazing, also keep in mind I had to change clothes out there (at some point it just didn´t make sense to go back to the car for every change anymore...).

Anyway, it was a lot of fun and the photos I received already were  worth the effort :-)

Outcome of the tree seesion

The main idea was to contrast colorfull vintage clothing with the wintery landscape. And god knows I have a LOT of colorful vintage clothing. Actually I often dress extra colorful during winter because I need to push my mood a little. It was also a great chance to test the eyeliner stickers I got myself from China. They lasted ALL day until I pulled them off when I returned home. It will sure be an option for "bad eyeliner days" and shootings for me!


More to come.... Visit Wu´s Blog to read more about out shoot (in German) and there might be more to come.... ;-)

Photos by: Wu.nderland Photography

Assisting during the shoot and snapping the making off picture: Jan-Peter Krämer


My new fave portrait picture
I sure LOVE color


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen