About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013

Birthdaaaaaaay

Hello everyone,

it is my birthday today and so I brought brownies, swedish marzipan cakes and choclates to work. Everything but the choclates was home-made. Within 2 hours everything was GONE (and it was more than it looks like). Everyone LOVEs the cake stand. It is made of card-board and you can take it apart and re-use it. I bought it at HEMA, but honestly never knew the shop before I have been to Neuss so no idea how widely spread that chain is...


Now there is something you can do to make my birthday even better which is.... If you have Facebook share my site! Treat me like a yummy cake and SHARE ME. You know how it is. People don´t know they wanna shoot with me if they do not know I exist ;-) 

Shootings = Sari happy + you get to see pretty photos

It´s totally a win-win situation ;-) So if you have facebook share. I would totally appreciate it.

I will now go on my sofa and wait for my butter chicken to be delivered. In case you wonder. I turned 32.

Birthday Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen