About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 17. März 2013

The red dress

by Fröschlein Metamorphis
Hello everyone!

It is spring time -8well, at least according to the calendar) and the photographers are coming out after their looooong winter sleep... For me this means: Shootings are going on! And it is about time because I easily get bored if nothing happens... originally I wanted to wait till I have all Pictures... But of this particular Outfit and set I got so many that I broke my promise to myself and post anyway ;-) the Picture on the right side is by Fröschlein Metamorphis, the other ones are by Markus Plum. Enjoy!!! There will be more new photos soon :-)






 
 
 
 




 











1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello there!
    I really like your blog. You have some really nice retro stuff here along some very neat writing. I think I could help to get you a new audience if you are interested?
    I am looking for passionate writers to join our community of bloggers - glipho.com
    It might be a good idea to give your writing and your blog more exposure while having fun and meeting fellow writers.
    Please check us out and drop me a line at hubert@glipho.com for any questions.
    Best!
    Hubert

    AntwortenLöschen