About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

On New Years Eve John and I did something completely out of character..... We went out! We never do this for New Year, usually we try home, watch dinner for one on tv and at some point I cook the traditional Hessian Rippchen mit Sauerkraut. This year we went to the Nomi Burlesque New Years Tease! And while we were standing around sipping our drinks and enjoying the show there were also photos beeing taken of the guests and so... oooops.... I have something else to show than out of focus mobile photos taken at home in our hallway!

Johns attention is clearly focussed on the pretty ladies on stage

Doing the bunny ;-)

 Photos by: IFJ PRESS ABDEL FIZAZI
at Porters Steakhouse

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen