About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 31. März 2014

An Afternoon with Reflection Design

Hello everyone,

I am wayyyyy back with my posts because technically I have a lot of things to post about, but shooting every weekend and working all week makes it nearly impossible to catch up. However April will be less busy in my calendar so my blog will be busier ;-) Anyway I wanted to share those little gems that I did with Reflection Design a few weeks back! I hope you enjoy them :-)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen