About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 27. März 2014

Spring time is here!

Hello everyone!

Spring time has arrived since a few weeks and I am happy, because it is my favourite season! Thus you can see the following photos by Burin-Herbst Photography as a tribute to spring time :-)

 The dress and petticoat are by Hell Bunny and the hat... I made it myself :-) With springtime decoration articles and a hot glue gun. Not too bad :-)




3 Kommentare:

  1. Ich liebäugle schon seit Wochen mit diesem Kleid. Das sieht an dir sooo toll aus. WOW - der Hut. Sieht super aus.

    Grüße
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich kann es auch nur empfehlen - auch wenn es mir in der Taille ein bisschen zu weit ist.

      Löschen