About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 21. April 2014

Sari - the German Pin up Girl Trailer

Hello everyone,
For two weekends I have been filming with the lovely ladies from Die Frau mit dem Bart Productions for a new documentary. Christin and Claudia are the masterminds behind the German Documentary classic "Rockabilly Ruhrpott" which they did a few years back that still has mutliple re-runs every year in German tv and has recently started to pop up in the US as well. Back in the day they interviewed me for this documentary and now got back to me about doing an documentary about me and my pin up modelling. In this documentary you will also meet my friend Anni who has known me for roughly 15 years and the lovely folks at Lucky Lola where we were doing a little shooting.

I can´t tell you yet when this will be broadcasted and where it will be as negotiations with tv stations are still in progress, but I will keep you up to date. Meanwhile you can enjoy the trailer and a few funny Making off photos :-)


The TRAILER




Anni & I get ready for action in my living room
Show and Tell in my boudoir
Guido from Lucky Lola takes a picture while Claudia films

Behind the scenes Christin also managed to do a series of portrait pictures which you can see at her blog.
If you love the polkadotted dress I wear in the trailer you can get it at the Lucky Lola Shop or if you are not in Germany you can get it at Collectif Clothing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen