About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 6. September 2014

A cuuuuute hat by Tate Milinery

Hello everyone,

I got the cutest hat from Tate Milinery. Look at this little beauty! It is sooooo cute and looks perfect for fall!

A very important aspect: It looks exactly like on the pictures in the online shop! I mention that because sometimes things are a slightly different color in real life. Based on the hat I can say: Not danger for that. Those little beautys look exactly the way they are displayed.

The pictures from the shop:



















Photos that I took of them in real life:

















 
"It´s about time that women wear hats again. My fascinators and headpieces want to be worn for the world to see. They are handmade with a lot of love and inspired by hats from the 1920s - 1960s" states Karen, the founder of Tate Milinery and it is true. One can tell they are really made with love. I LOVE vintage hats, but rarely wear them out because I am scared they might get damaged (sun, rain, you name it). I am more confident about reproductions because they are no as fragile. 

Not only the top is pretty. The backside it just as lovely. I appreciate little details like that.

There are maaaany more hats in Karens Online shop.

This is only about half of them and I am sure you will find something you love! Personally I hope to have a shooting where I can wear this cutie soon!!! Thank you Karen for this lovely, pretty hat <3 br="">

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen