About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 28. April 2007

It´s a good life

I found a topic named "Are you happy with your life" and I was just about to answer it when I realised that there were almost only very depressed replies so I was holding myself back in posting how happy Iam with things.

Well, Iam indeed happy with my life as it is right now. Earlier in my life there was allways something going wrong and I was melancholic. But now the components fit perfectly together and things are well with my family, friends, my love and my job. Even the modelling is going great. Ok, no money around with it, but I can work with fun and talented people.

I also feel that I have gotten further with my personality and lost much of my former shyness and I´m more confident than ever. I´m even going so far as beeing able to say that I stopped thinking about the past and the people that used to be unkind to me and tried to do damage to me with lies and dirty rumours cause in the end they did not suceed in life and went downhill where I went nowhere but up. People just take notice if you are a really kind person or if you just pretend to be kind sooner or later and will not support the later. I can just pitty them and hope they will find a turning-point some day and find a happy life, too.

Off course life could be even better if I´d turn super-rich, but we don´t wanna get over the top, right ;-) I´m happy the way things are and really can´t complain. I´m aware that things can change quickly nowadays. You can lose your job faster than the speed of light. You can lose the love of your life. You or your loved ones can become ill. Enjoy the life as it is now cause it can get better or worse any time.

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen