About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 12. Mai 2007

Weeeeeeekend

Dear readers, friends and others ;-)

A fresh new weekend! Yiphie!!!

Ok, where do I start... I have fanatstic News for all the ladies that long for Bésame Cosmetics, but have a small wallet... They are having a sale on ebay with products that they liquidated: http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZcosliquidatorQQhtZ-1"
I don´t really need to tell you that I took the vanity case, the Cool set and the glazes, right? It´s a great chance to get high quality make up for both daily life and photoshoots for a extremely low price. Oh I love sales!!!

I actually wanted to finish some cute shorts that I started to sew... But...well... the past evenings my boyfriend and me watched the first season of "Scrubs" and at least 6-8 episodes in a row each evening. Oh I love that show. It´s the only hospital-series that I can seriously enjoy ;-) But well.... I will continue with the shorts NOW!

Today I got a email that 4 of my photos will be featured on http://www.fotocommunity.de at the 13th of May between 0:00 am and 1:00 am (MET). It´s funny cause eventhough I had seen other features there before it never occured to me that I could ask them since I´m not really mainstream or a typical example of a user. So I was incredible surprised they asked me. It´s a pitty that probably most of the users will be out to party or will be sleeping by that time, but hey... I don´t complain about some extra-exposure ;-)

That´s all folks!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen