About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 2. Juni 2007

Saturday

Hi everyone!

I just can´t stop putting stuff on ebay it seems... but I can´t stop to think about what georgous stuff I might find when I´m on vacation in Sweden and what if I don´t have enough money to buy the prettiest piece of vintage I ever saw? ;-)

Anyway. It is Friday evening and I sitaround with honey on my face (it makes a good skin, you know) and I just can´t find my scissor so I could finish the cute playsuit I´m working on... Oh well, I´ll find it sooner or later...

Lately I´ve been thinking about getting a digital video-camera and to do sort of a online-diary... but than again: Those cameras don´t cost little money and I don´t really have sooo many ideas for my diary exept of shooting making offs... But if I manage to get more ideas than maybe someday I will start that project. It would be cool to film on my vacation, but I prefer to save money for the drop-dead vintage ware that I´ll surely see in Södermalm (well, at least I hope for that cause otherwise I will be so sad!)

Have a wonderfull night!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen