About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007

It´s the final countdown (dadadadadadaaaaa)

Hi dear ones!

I´m slowly sneaking over to vacation... And there is nothing that can stop me.... Lately I just had a few days off and the last time with more than one week in a row was last year in summer... So one can tell I´m exited.

Anyway before I start my vacation I gonna work extra-hard... Off course there is my day-job, than I want to finish some of my outfits so they are ready in time for going to Sweden (I have one top to finish to go with a pair of shorts, I hope to finish a Hawaii-Top today and it would be extremely cool if I manage to do the skirt to go with it in time, too. Actually I´d love to make a pant-and-top-sailor-outfit, too but I don´t think I can finish that in time, plus I would have to buy the fabric for it first... But we´ll see ;-) and than I will have at least 1-2 shootings before I take off. One with my all-time favourite Miss Giggles (we had more than 6 shootings in the past 3 years together and I don´t think I´ll ever get enough of her). That´s another good reason to finish my outfits, right? :-) Something tells me it will be worth the work...

And after that it´s Johns turn to work.... well, not really, but he´ll have to carry the tons of stuff that I buy in Stockholm ;-) He allways says I´d be better of shopping with girlfriends, but I don´t think the girlfriends would be carrying my bags and he´s my stylist no. one cause I like to hear a male point of view on my outfits and he´s extremely honest if he considers something unflattering which I appreciate a lot. But off course it´s cool to to a girlie-day and hang out with the ladys, too. It´s just a different pair of shoes.

Hugs to you all!
Sari

Ps.: The final countdown was actually one of my first favourite songs as a child besides Falcos "Rock me Amadeus" and Kajagoogoo with "Too shy" (my grandma allways had to dance with me when it was played in the radio *lol*)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen