About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007

Back again

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I´m back from Stockholm and it was sooooo much fun! The sun was shining every day, I made some cute bargains shopping (they throw out old mag for basically nothing and most Second-Hand Stores have very reasonable prices and various sizes for ladies with extra-curves like me). Oh, i already miss Sweden!

Anyway... Lately there have been some really nice interviews with some of the wonderfull people I´ve worked it and I´m sure you´d like to read those:

Lucky Diva:
http://rockinscene.com/interviews/luckydiva.htm

Miss Giggles (in german):
http://www.high-heels-info.de

Oh yes, I really work with some of the sweetest and most creative people in the whoooooole world!!!

Just after coming back I´m busy again... A old friend (ok, not that old, but we know since 10 years for sure) will be coming with her hubby and baby from England and a not so old, but very dear friend, which is lovely Miss Zoe Scarlet, will be showing up this weekend, too. I don´t own a digi-Cam, but I still have some film left from my vacation so I might do some pics and if they turn out nicely I gonna post them... I also did pics dring vacation and if those don´t look too horrid they will make it to my blog ;-)

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen