About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 1. November 2007

A little video on hairsetting

Hi everyone!

I posted a little video on how I set my hair with rollers for those photos on youtube and thought I might as well share it here, too:
 

If you wanna see more views of the hair-do you can just check out the "Pin up Shooting Making of" on my youtube channel :-) I hope you´ll enjoy it and might even get some use out of it. I plan to do more how tos, but as I just started a new I don´t have that much energy right now...

Anyway the next day I was basically just brushing the hair out and adjusted the rolls on my head with pins. I was going for a sort of  "casual look" that goes with most outfits I planned to use and wouldn´t be too "strict" for a mainstream-audience.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen