About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 16. April 2008

I have to stop beeing lazy

´m way too lazy! I work 5 days a week, however just 6 hours a day (and altogether 3 hours for the way to work and back) so I´m home super-early. But do you think I actually get to do something? Nope.

Now summer is closer and I wanna sew more and I wanna spend the hours when I´m home alone to do it. Definately. And I was a good girl today! My yellow blouse is almost reada. I just have to hem it and add the button-holen and buttons. However I hate to do buttonholen... Might save that one for the weekend! I went to the fabric store todays and got me the most adorable cherry-print fabric and I wanna make short of it and a tiny top if there are any leftovers. Yes, cherries on pin ups are totally clichee.... But for one thing I love cherries and for the other the strawberry-print I wanted as a option wasn´t enough for shorts anymore. And I got me a navy-blue fabric that I wanna turn in either a wiggle-dress or a shift-dress (I got a kick off a 60s sewing book that told that every woman should have a shift-dress or even better seval ones. So I´ll atempt to try and make one that actually looks flattern to me....)

I wanna use all this stuff for Sweden and I just hope it will be warm!!! did you know that there is a hall in Stockholm where there is flea-market 7 days a week? guess who´ll force her boyfriend to go and shop there.... ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen