About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 5. April 2008

Saturday....

And it´s again one of those Saturdays! I didn´t manage to do the Vanity-cleaning yesterday, but today I finally managed... It´s all ready for pretty Bésame-items :-D And I heard they were shipped today (I don´t know if they put together both of my orders, though, but we´ll see). Curious how long it will take!

I also got my new Secrets in LAce stuff and just can´t stop wearing the Godess-bra. Eventhough I have tons of comfy bullet bras that one really takes the cake! I also got me the Dominique Tap pats (looks really vintage with those light beige lace) a black petticoat (I wanted one for years!) and off course the Diamond back seam-stockings. You can be sure to see at least a bit of all that in my next shooting which is planned for next weekend.

What else will I do today? I wanna make photos of some old stuff of mine and put it on ebay. I wanna try to do more sewing on that fab yellow blouse I started. I HAVE to buy food for the weekend. Saturday is also my beauty day, so I wanna do that, too. I wanna test face make up for my shooting next week as I try something special. Refill my water-colour containers with lipstick. Eat only vegetables till the evening. John works extra-long today so I might manage it... Or maybe not ;-) There was something else, but I totally forgot what it was....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen