About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 13. Juni 2008

MY grandfather just died

My Mom called me half an hour ago to tell me my grandfather just died. 

So I´ll do the course tommorow (work is the best way to keep me not thinking of things, plus he was allways so proud of my pin up pics - he wouldn´t want me to cancel) and Sunday I´ll head off to home. I already talked to the lady that rents the apartment to us in Stockholm and she´s ok with us delaying a bit. We try to call the airport to delay it till after the funeral, too. 

I´m still in shock and try to think reasonable. The irony is that he was hypochondric and cried out "I get a heart-attack, I get a heart attack" at least once a day. The worst: My Mom and my aunt had a horrible fight with him just a few days ago and at least my Mom didn´t see him again after that. My great-grandmother (soon to be 99 years) lost her only child.

In Memorial of Paul - boy was he a playboy in his youth.



Mom will stay with my great-grandma tonight
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen