About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2008

:-)

So.... what´s new?

Yesterday I got my hair cut again... It started to get longer and unmanagebale again.... I´m really cursed with my straight thick hair. But now it will be in control again for a while.... I play with the idea to get a perm ;-)

I can walk again, but it still hurts a bit (but waaaaaay less) and my foot is black at the side (and I checked it. It is not dirt - it is indeed a big fat black mark).

I´m writing a press release for the pin up course and it feels really silly to write about yourself in the third person "Sari says ´I really like red balloons cause they make me think of red balloons". I really hope Jean will add something, too or I´ll feel stupid having a press release mostly about me. Doh! Not that I couldn´t write a whole book or something about me ;-)

I´m officially healthy (exept for my foot). I went to the doctor today and got my blood checked and stuff. On the way from the doctor the the central station I stayed in the book-shop. Book shops are Sari-traps. I´m a book worm. I´ll allways hang around the historical stories and can´t decide which books to take. I badly wanna buy more books by Emilé Zola, but you can´t get them everywhere. I like how he shows the realistic life of his time /1840 - 1902) and how people really spoke. They were no angels back than for sure... I especially love "The ladies paradies" which plays in a big mall in the 1800s. It is interesting how some things are still like that today and some entirely different (Marketing is the same - but the position of sellers and that they sleep in the same house is very different). It is wonderfull to read of all the things displayed... It´s like a shopping-trip to another century. I also liked Nana which describes the rise and fall of a prostitute. If you get a hand on his books read them! I still try to get the all ;-)

I´ll probably get involved in a charity project by my sweet friend Zoe Scarlett (www.zoescarlett.com) where all the money goes to animal rescuing. We will shoot with rather exotic animals and it will be a limited edition calendar. Now for one thing I allways wanted to shoot with exotic animals and on the other side I can do something good. Plus I finally get to visit her in Switzerland. Now if that´s not perfect!!! I´m very glad she asked me to be part of it.

" I really wanna go to bed now and get some sleep" says Sari sleepily and grins on her computer-desk ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen