About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 13. August 2008

50s market & spiders

So I came home this afternoon. I laid down on my bed to take a little nap and guess what I saw! I big reddish-brown spider on my boobs :-o Now I love all kinds of animals, but I really suffer arachnophobia. So I jumped up screaming. John didn´t get what was going on at first as he was doing his sport-routines. After I screamed and jumped around for a while he finally got it and removed the evil little thing. I´m scared of my bed now.

So right now I work on my online-shop. I have a hard time choosing beautifull stuff. I got a wholesale entry at Kiss me Deadly and Ars Vivendi so I´ll be stocking some hooooot sets and stockings ;-) However I start out small for now with a very selected selction ;-)

Besides I really look forward to the 50s market that I´ll attend on Sunday. If you are located in Germany and have nothing to do check this out: http://www.50er-festival.de/ and it is next to Colognes Choclate-Museum.... ;-) I plan to look for a little lamp that I can put next to my computer screen and a little seat preferably in yellow or green to put it infront of my vanity. (And fab clothes off course and magazines and hair-acessoires and shooting props and.... well....and....) There will also be oldtimers and music. If you happen to see me: Say hi!

And I intend to test a online videorecorder so I can record the docu on RTL Punkt 12 immediately when it is shown... LEt´s see if I figure it out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen