About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 31. August 2008

Stockholm - Another try

So.... When I wanted to go on vacation in June my grandfather deceased and we had to cancel as we couldn´t delay the flight. Now that everything has calmed down we decided to go to Stockholm in October! It will be 6 days instead of the 10 days planned in June, but it´s better than nothing, right? And this time I feel that the luck is with us! The Hootch Kootchy Burlesque Club will be having a show when we are there and off course the Second Hand Shops are open all the time ;-) I also asked if there´ll be an Dr. Sketchy Event there, too as that would be fun, too.

The flight is booked and I wait for confirmation for the apartment. This time all will be going well!!! And i can nag you all with my plans again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen