About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 9. September 2008

Making of Pin up Animal Rescue Video



As I said before no animals were harmed. You see the gentleman with the hat? He checked every few minutes that I hold Schnappi properly and that it won´t get stressed and would have killed me if I had done it any harm. Besides anyone that has befriended me should know that I have lived all my life with pets and would rather harm myself than a helpless creature.

Yes I got to repeat the disclaimer. Someone on myspace wrote the unapprociate comment to me "Are you going to kill baby seals next time to show how violent it is?" It´s actually good if you can read disclaimers, ya know ;-)

Anyway. If in doubt check out their website http://www.herpetofauna.ch or drop them a mail to ask after the conditions of the shooting. They´ll probaly tell you the same.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen