About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 19. September 2008

Uhhhhhh!

This Tuesday I´ll be having a interview at a big German boulevard newspaper that appears in the whole region I´m in and it will be in the Sunday edition, too, so tons of people will read it. They wanna write about my story. Like how I started with pin up and why a young lady my age does that etc. I telephoned with the lady that will do the interview and she seems really nice. I have a good feeling about it.

I´ll keep you updated on it! Let´s hope they are pleased enough so they´ll release it.

For the German readers: Put on Sat 1 NOW cause in a few minutes you will see Sweet Audrey one of my fave pin up pupils in a doku about her! (she´s the lady in the military outfit in the RTL doku) I hope it will be great!!! But she´s such a great lady it can´t get too bad ;-) She´ll also save it with the online-videorecorder I recommended to her so I guess it will be up on the net soon after that. Yay!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen