About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2008

My Mom

I left my great-grandmothers 99th birthday for a few hours and came back to discover that my Mom had shown around the newspaper with me on it to the whole family-members around - and the neighbours. Oh boy... Moms.... ;-)

I wonder if she´ll show up on tommorows shooting, too. As we shot in a town with about 11 citizens she should track us down pretty fast ;-)

As you may noticed I´m in the outback of Germany now...the white spot on the map... In.... Höchst/Odenwald. Though I discovered there are actually Odenwald videos on youtube?! I just don´t really have time to check those out... I have to go to sleep now to be ok for the shoot... We´ll meet up at the market place as that is the easiest point to find.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen