About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 27. November 2008

Sari is a lame dame

Lately I have really been mutating to a very lame dame. I come home after work, take a nap, cook the food, eat and than before it´s even 10 I´m sleeping (lately I didn´t get to finish any movie I started to watch).

Now when I remember how things were like 8 years ago... Back than I was regulary sleeping at train stations in order to get home from concerts (some hundred kilometers away). I was travelling on many weekends in order to visit friends. Now I just sleep in beds or hotels when I travel and I feel really decadent when I drink an "Ipanema" 2 or 3 times a year and that stuff doesn´t even contain alcohole :-D And when I´m really naughty I even buy myself some dark choclate. Oh well... that´s the way it is ;-) And I never was much of a party girl anyway.

However despite the very cold and not very cosy train-stations I sometimes miss the good old times but they are gone and won´t come again... But I can enjoy the here and now. Cause I´m sure there´ll be a time when I´ll miss THAT.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen