About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 13. Dezember 2008

selfs

The past week wasn´t too nice for me. Tons of unpleasant surprises, however as I have to do something so I won´t drown in my own misery I was finally checking out my camera today. After some indoor tries with the camera timer, how far away I got to stand to make a full lenght pic and which height is the best for my camera (I have a tripod, however I don´t find it right now so I was taking a suitcase and put books on it to add height. Looked very weird and not very professional, but did the job) I went outdoors to the park in the neighborhood.

After running back and forth from the camera, observed by stunned dog-walkers (one guy was standing there 5 minutes watching me run back and forth) my lungs sure hurted a lot - however I´m quiet pleased with the pics if you keep in mind that this was my first time :-) I´m quiet positive I´ll take some x-mas themed pics next week if I find a good angle for my apartment. ;-) I guess there´ll be much more Sari-pics in 2009 now that I can just pick up the camera when inspiration catches me.

The dress is by Top Runway (http://stores.ebay.com/TopRunway) and if Cynthia likes the pic I took you might find me in one of her next ebay-auctions. It is the Liz-dress in leaf green with half-lenght sleeves in case you wonder ;-) It really fits perfect!



The last one is my favourite. It was really the wind blowing up the skirt (as you can tell by the weird leaf flying by ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen