About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 22. April 2009

The stories behind

I decided to do a mini-series in which I tell about my videos cause I have my 5 year anniversary as a pin up. I don´t know if I´ll comment all videos in my channel and wether I´ll do that daily, but let´s see what happens.

It was in 2007 when I did my first video for my youtube-channel. I started the channel mostly cause I badly wanted to do shooting making offs and short movies but had problems finding someone that would actually do that for me. So I placed my camera on the table, changed clothes for 3 times till I liked what I saw on the video and started to film away. Note my ultra-long hair :-D



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen