About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2009

Decades of Glamour

Hi everyone!

A few weeks ago I said I´d get back to you about the Too Faced Decades of Glamour box and now I do ;-)

I really like it for my daily make up actually. The blushes are really nice and the shimmer powder has not too much shimmer and yet gives you a nice glow. You´d have too use tons of it for shootings though and there is a tad too much glitter in the pink blush so you have to be carefull if you want to use those for a photoshooting make up. The eye-shadows are really nice, not all are pigmented enough for a photo-use but good for daily wear. I don´t wear lip-gloss a lot (on the weekends I love to wear my red lipsticks and on work-days my lip plumper) but I rather like the ones in the box. And as I actually hardly ever use lipgloss they will last for the next 10 years ;-) I consider to buy one of the boxes for my Mom as she allways complainsthat I have so much nice make up stuff and she hardly any. Might makes a nice birthday present.

Today I´ll go to a ex-work-mates BBQ. I worked together with her two years ago and every year we meet up again for a little grilling in the garden. :-)I hope the weather stays nice!

Besides that I prepare for a shooting tommorow were we will be house-wifes. So I got o pack a lot of my retro-items :-) I don´t know what to do with my hair and make up yet, but as it won´t be untill 3pm tommorow I´m sure I have time to come up with something :-) I´ll take along my camera and see if we film a bit :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen