About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009

Housewife Wars

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I was doing a housewife shooting with Sue-Ann Davis (she is one of the ladies I did a pin up workshop with. To see that "my girls" go on with photography allways makes me very very proud!) and Pretty Pin up. What a blast!!! We had a beautifull oven, a fridge and everyone of us brought her most lovely vintage household-items. I can´t wait to see the pics!

You want sexy pin up housewifes? suicides? Cat Fights? Seamed stockings? Suggested cannibalism? A cheesy German Svchlager Song? And find outwether I can squeeze my ass in a 50s fridge? Watch the video!

No worries, my last episode of the Pin up Shopping guide will go online next Saturday as planned - if I find a nice 2nd track to go with it. I already have one, but it is sooo long that I need a second background-track. ;-) (However you´ll agree that crazy housewifes are a good reason to mess up my videos chronologically!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen