About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2009

Why I post earlier

Due to a strong allergic reaction I had to see my doctor and got out too late to go back to work, however a bit earlier home than I usually do. So I bit the bullet and used the little extra-time to finish off the last part of my Sweden Video Diary.

In this part I take you along to the georgous open air museum and animal park Skansen and on a ferry ride to actually go there (you can go there by bus, too, however I met BB-Man the day before - he is a former member in Rednex - and over a cup of coffee and a piece of cake he suggested we do that as it is more fun than going by bus.)

While my body is out of business again or at least not in tip top condition my mind still is. I have a new brain-child of something I want to do. I hope people will jump the bandwaggon about it, however it won´t be too bad if I remain the only one doing it either. If my allergy has gotten better by Saturday I might start to make my vision come true. It will be a rather unusual thing for a pin up girl to do, but it is for a good purpose.


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen