About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 27. Juni 2009

It´s yet another weekend

Hi everyone,

so yxesterday I was shooting the most time of the day (got home at 11 in the night). What a blast we had! But I´m sure you can tell by the video. And I still say, that there is no better excuse than to wear exessive amounts of green eye-shadow than a western shooting :-) Actually I already got one photo from it. Quetsche was indeed very quick!!!



As I had quiet a way to drive I edited the video of the shooting in the train and by the time I got home had it ready for upload. Did I lately mention that I love the fact that I  own a laptop now???

I also have a "weekend off" which means in Sari-terms: No shooting to prepare and no specific plans. I have a shooting at the 10th, but there I have a make up artist so I don´t have to try any new make up and they have a evening gown that Iam supossed to model so unless I want additional photos I don´t need to prepare anything :-) And not until next weekend anyway.

Not sure what I will do with my day exept for buying food. Maybe cinema tommorow morning. Anything good on the big screens right now? I have a second video to edit from yesterday, however there is not such a hurry as I just uploaded the western video yesterday and I don´t watn to "spoil" you so much so you won´t be disappointed when I have less shootings again and you expect uploads every weekend that just won´t come.

John likes the green corset outfit from my video best.... But he´s a man and anything with lots of cleavage is more than ok with him. Ha, ha ;-)

Now one more caramel macchiato and a choclate-croissant! Yummy! Maybe.... Going to LE Freak and Chic - a very lovely 2nd Hand Shop here in Düsseldorf. Not sure about the openeing times.... hmmm....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen