I´ve been tagged by Miss Matilda and so I join the game
1. Finally someone appreciates my dancing! missmatildadreams.blogspot.com/2009/07/tag-happy.html#comment-form Usually I get "you have the grace of an hippo" (Mom) or "You get a insane impression in your eyes when you do your silly dances, like a Lemur" (John)
2. Caramel Machiatto. On the weekends I can drink as much of it as I want as it won´t matter wether I stay up late.
3. Surprises. And it doesn´t matter wether I surprise someone or someone surprises me
4. Stockholm. I don´t know why, but there is no other place where I´m as happy as there. When I grow up I´ll move there. And there are toooons of Vintage stores. Maybe that´s why ;-) Can a town count as a thing? Not sure, but as this is my blog I decide it is.
5. Pin ups. Nothing puts a smile on my face more easily than a pin up pic, wether it is drawn or a photograph.
6. Lala. As a mood-lifter I love to listen to my MP3 Player all the time. Heck, I even "lala" along to the music of our hotline while waiting. With a "lala" on your lips, no matter how horrid it sounds life looks a bit brighter immediately! And I don´t care wether someone considers it silly or retarded.
- Retro Model Sari
- Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
- Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.