About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 3. Juli 2009

6 things that make me happy

I´ve been tagged by Miss Matilda and so I join the game

1. Finally someone appreciates my dancing! missmatildadreams.blogspot.com/2009/07/tag-happy.html#comment-form Usually I get "you have the grace of an hippo" (Mom) or "You get a insane impression in your eyes when you do your silly dances, like a Lemur" (John)



2. Caramel Machiatto. On the weekends I can drink as much of it as I want as it won´t matter wether I stay up late.



3. Surprises. And it doesn´t matter wether I surprise someone or someone surprises me



4. Stockholm. I don´t know why, but there is no other place where I´m as happy as there. When I grow up I´ll move there. And there are toooons of Vintage stores. Maybe that´s why ;-) Can a town count as a thing? Not sure, but as this is my blog I decide it is.



5. Pin ups. Nothing puts a smile on my face more easily than a pin up pic, wether it is drawn or a photograph.



6. Lala. As a mood-lifter I love to listen to my MP3 Player all the time. Heck, I even "lala" along to the music of our hotline while waiting. With a "lala" on your lips, no matter how horrid it sounds life looks a bit brighter immediately! And I don´t care wether someone considers it silly or retarded.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen